Wedding albums are a big deal to me. It’s so important to have a plan for your images after your wedding. I think this is one purchase people could regret not making years after their wedding. A handmade, tangible album is something that will preserve your memories for generations to come.
These Fine Art Albums are an incredible way to showcase your day. They are handmade, very customizable and made with the finest materials to last for generations. Archival inks and museum quality paper is used to ensure you have a family heirloom.
- 10 x 10 hardcover fine art album with 25 spreads (50 pages)
- Additional spreads/pages available for purchase. You can have up to 45 spreads.
- Lay-flat binding, so that photographs can cover a spread uninterrupted
- Museum quality printing using archival inks, ensuring that your album lasts for generations
- Fine art matte paper pages
- Your choice of a leather or book cloth cover in a variety of colors, debossed with your names or wedding date or whatever words you’d like.
An 8×8″ album is available with the purchase of a full size album. These are a copy of your full size album and perfect as a parent gift.
The best way to really know what these books are like is to hold one in your hands. I have samples available and would be happy to show you them.
Discounts available when ordering multiple albums or parent albums. Album’s packaged in with wedding coverage saves $400, but I know couple’s are spending a lot of money before their wedding. Albums are available for purchase for my wedding clients at anytime.